How We Can Help
At Aist & Associates, our mission is to help clients obtain the coverage that aligns with their needs and situation. We understand that each client’s needs and goals are unique. Rather than rely on a cookie-cutter approach, we dedicate the time to create customized insurance solutions that fit your circumstances.
By offering education and guidance, our goal is to help you feel confident and secure with your choices.
Connecting You With Care - Addressing Your Most Pressing Questions
- What factors can affect the cost of my disability, dental, life, or health insurance?
- What types of business coverage options are available?
- What are simple things I can do to lower the cost of my life or long-term care insurance?
- What is covered under a disability or long-term care policy?
- How do I file a claim?
- What should I consider when purchasing life, disability or long-term care insurance?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How does the Affordable Care Act affect me?
- What benefits are included in my health insurance?
- Are pre-existing medical conditions covered by my health insurance?
- Are your benefit plans in compliance with DOL rules?
- Employers, did you know you can renew your benefits early?
- What health plans avoid the tax penalty? Not all do.
- How much life insurance is appropriate for your family?
- Have you avoided "accidentally" ending up in business with your partner's spouse?
- Who is your ADVOCATE in the healthcare marketplace?
- Did you know you are more likely to become sick or injured for 90+ days (1 in 4) than die?
- What lifestyle do you envision for your retirement?
- If the breadwinner can't work, is your family ok?
- Would you enjoy spending down to the poverty level to qualify for medicaid?
- How do you keep your best employees from wandering?
- Where did your pension go? You can create your own.
- How are you passing your legacy - with our without taxes?
We are people helping people, community advocates and WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS.